Master the Art of MarketingJoin me in Waterford City for my one-day workshops on the most vital disciplines of modern digital marketing.
I'll be sharing my experience working with the world's top brands on digital campaigns. Insight and skills gained from working in a social network, a global ad agency and building my own successful agency in London.
Choose any of the days, and you'll leave with a whole new set of skills and an action plan to take your marketing to the next level.
Wed 19th Feb 2020
- Find out what your audience wants
- Write search-optimised blogs
- Produce video and podcasts
- Shoot and edit eye-catching photos
- Do it all with just a smartphone
- Get your content seen
- Turn engagement into sales
Thu 20th Feb 2020
- Which platforms & why
- What to post, how and when
- Beat the algorithms to get seen
- Drive engagement and sales
- Measure & learn what works
- Customer service in social
- Paid social media advertising
Fri 21st Feb 2020
- Learn how people read online
- Develop a tone of voice
- Write for social, email and blogs
- Create killer headlines
- Split test for success
- Write copy that drives action
- Website text that sells products
Master the Art of MarketingJoin me in Waterford City for 3 days of interactive, practical training on the most vital disciplines of modern digital marketing.
I'll be sharing my experience working with the world's top brands on digital campaigns, gained from working in a social network, a global ad agency and building my own successful agency in London.
Whether you join for one, two or all three days, you'll leave with a whole new set of skills and an action plan to take your marketing to the next level.
Offer: 2 days for €349, 3 days for €465
Book any two or three of my one-day courses to access the best prices available. You'll get the chance to go deeper into the most important disciplines in digital marketing and save on the one-day course price.
Day 1: Content Marketing
9:30am to 5:00pm, Wednesday 19th February 2020
In this comprehensive workshop we'll cover all aspects of the most important marketing discipline in 2020 and beyond. This is no ordinary, boring training course. It's a highly interactive deep-dive into how great content marketing is planned, made and promoted in which you'll complete your own personalised action plan as we progress through the day.
From devising a robust strategy and generating ideas, through to producing great content and ensuring the right people see it, you'll leave this one-day course armed with truly actionable insights, knowledge, tips and hacks that you can start using right away.
Day 2: Social Media
9:30am to 5:00pm, Thursday 20th February 2020
In this dynamic and interactive one-day course we'll look at the game-changing brands and influencers shaping the future of social and put together our own strategy for success.
From content planning and creation to platform strategy and analytics this one-day workshop will cover it all. Whether you're in the dark about how to get started in social, or want to get the latest best practice on advanced social advertising this course is for anyone who's keen to level up in social media.
Day 3: Copywriting
9:30am to 5:00pm, Friday 21st February 2020
This practical and insightful one-day course will explore the latest techniques and best practice in copywriting for the web - specifically social media, blogs and advertising.
You'll learn how to drive action through using powerful, emotional copy. How to explain complicated or technical details of your products in accessible ways. How to write the perfect headline and produce blogs people want to read.
We'll look at how today's leading companies are using words to shape their brand, convey their purpose and motivate people to become customers.
Why These Courses?
- Interactive and engaging training, giving you practical skills you can use right away
- Small groups, so lots of chances to ask questions specifically about your brand challenges
- CPD-accredited learning to contribute to your Continuing Professional Development in marketing.
- Demystify modern marketing, in an open, friendly session where no question is a daft one
- Become a producer of great content, from attention-grabbing headlines to eye-catching visuals
- It's harder than ever to get seen online today, and the only companies cutting through are those who create quality content. Now's the time to learn how to do that, whatever your budget.
- The web is changing faster than ever before, and it can feel impossible to keep up. This course will bring you up to speed, and look ahead to the next few years in digital.
- Whether you're a sole trader or work within a global brand, you need to understand digital marketing in today's business environment to acquire new customers and keep them loyal.
- Ran a London digital agency for 8 years, with global brands and high profile work
- Editor of social network MySpace in the 00s, creating music and film content.
- Regularly appears at conferences, in press, TV and radio to share his experience and expertise.
- Unique breadth of knowledge, from highly technical through to business strategy.
- Known for delivering complex subject matter in accessible, compelling and memorable ways.
- Looks past the hype, and teaches truly actionable skills that you can put into action straight away.
Brands I've Trained
Brands I've Run Campaigns For
- Content strategy
- Audience research & insights
- Production tools & techniques
- Getting your content seen
- Measurement & analytics
- Social media strategy
- Platforms & content
- Objectives & analytics
- Customer service
- Crisis management
- Brand & tone of voice
- Write for social, email and blogs
- Creating killer headlines
- Writing copy that drives action
- Website copy that tells your story