Digital & Social Media Marketing
I’m a digital and social media specialist who’s been creating swipe-stopping content and innovative digital campaigns ever since my days as Editor of MySpace in the noughties.
Since then I’ve worked at big advertising agencies and started my own, winning clients from Samsung to Penguin, Net A Porter to Warner Music with new ideas, smart executions and highly effective campaigns.
My years of experience in digital, and deep understanding of the latest consumer technologies allow me to unlock opportunities for clients through well-informed creative thinking and strategy.
Whether the objective is to drive innovation, or use existing platforms to grow core business metrics I’ll deliver pragmatic and results-focussed work that moves the needle.
- paid social media advertising – creative, strategy and management from an accredited Facebook adviser
- creative development and direction – idea generation and strategic development for campaigns
- copywriting – quality brand copy and written content from a published author and seasoned writer
- digital strategy – cross-channel review and recommendations for truly effective digital and social media
How I Work
My clients engage me in two ways:
- one-off project – to work on a specific issue, campaign or period of activity with a defined start and end date. This might range from a few days to several weeks. Fees will be calculated on my day rate and billed throughout the period dependent on length of engagement.
- monthly retainer – for increased long-term value clients engage me for an agreed monthly commitment, allowing me to allocate time to specific goals each month and review them regularly.
Brands I've Worked With
Think I can help?
If you have a campaign you need some expert help with, drop me a line.